1. Each team must have a minimum of 4 licensed drivers. Drivers under 18 require parent/guardian consent.
2. Team drivers must change when instructed to do so.
3. Drivers are not allowed to DRIVE multiple shifts in the same car.
4. Each Team is required to provide a safety corner flagger if it is determined that they will be needed.
5. Pit area is limited to 1 car length.
6. 4 wheelers, UTVs, carts will only be allowed for utility type work the day of the race.
7. NO WEAPONS OF ANY KIND
8. Drinking is NOT a requirement.
A. Roll bars
B. Designated Drivers or Camping
C. Disengage the air bags.
A. Red Flag/Red Light/Train horn means stop immediately. Repeat offenders of the stop rule can expect severe punishment and public embarrassment (TBD).
B. Pit Stops are mandatory for the following:
Causing a red flag
Multiple non-stops on red flags
C. Black Flag – you must exit the track immediately.
D. Rubbing is racing but be SMART about it. This is NOT a demolition derby.
E. A valid drivers license required to be in the pit area -- NO KIDS ALLOWED IN THE PITS!
F. Head of Safety decisions are Final.
G. NO WEAPONS OF ANY KIND